Friday, May 5, 2017

Bear, a writing app



Bear is a writing app of great simplicity, shown here in its plainest macOS view. The basic Bear is free. Bear Pro (by subscription) adds exporting, syncing, and themes. What can I say? I love the no-title-bar look.

comments: 2

The Crow said...

I hope they have a version for PCs. I'm going to go see. (See why I'd need it? That last sentence is awful, but it reflects my patois. Patois? Is that right, Professor Leddy?)

Rainy day here; soggy brain.

Michael Leddy said...

I believe it’s spelled perfesser. That’s my patois. :)

I’m pretty far from the Windows world now, but I think there’s more of this kind of thing available on the Mac. Two that I believe are really good for Windows (and, like Bear, free) are Q10 and WriteMonkey. Like Bear, they’re text editors, not word-processors.